HR Talks Kuwait: The role of HR in leading digital transformation
Human Resources and Digital Transformation: the path to success
The role of HR is often overlooked when it comes to the implementation of digital transformation strategies. With the focus on technology and new processes, upskilling and culture can often come as an afterthought, but the reality is that people should be in the centre of any digital transformation strategy.
A key part of the digital transformation journey is ensuring the current workforce can adapt to a new way of working, while remaining relevant and using their experience to grow the business. Equally important is the ability to make the business more attractive to fresh talent and professionals who can drive change. In this aspect, HR is at the core of Digital Transformation.
Hosted by a Financial Times journalist and a leading business school professor, this exclusive session will give HR leaders discuss corporate culture issues and compare approaches to digital transformation.
Topics to be covered in the session will include:
- Defining the role and challenges of HR in leading digital transformation
- Global and local perspectives on digital transformation.
- Skills and competencies needed for transformational leadership
- Digital transformation and best practice
- Investment in organisational capabilities
- Update on key trends in the Middle East