On Tuesday November 21 2017, a morning session was held at Sheraton Hotel in Frankfurt, which gathered a selected number of HR leaders and senior HR professionals from various industries who share the same passion for strategy, technology and innovation.
We faciliated an environment where the participants had the chance to share their experience, knowledge and thoughts with peers and industry experts.
The session was introduced by Lyndsey Jones, Executive Editor at Financial Times, and followed by a discussion led also by Balvinder Powar, Professor at IE Business School and Business Mentor, and covered topics such as:
- Digital Leadership and change management
- Dealing with the internal politics and the external VUCA world: Vision, Understanding, Clarity, Agility
- The disruption is taking place in the market: not about the technology or money, these are only the means to an end. The most important factor is customer experience.
- The innovation needs to be continuous in order to keep up with the disruption
- Design thinking approach: The fast and continuous prototyping and testing is key to ensure to meet customer expectations, which change faster than the former product development circle