The digital era has seen a shift in the modern executive’s mind-set. In order to adapt to constant changes in their markets, many companies are working hard to embrace new technologies and transform the mentality of their workforce to meet new strategic goals.
Tackling this leadership and development challenge is essential if a new generation of digitally-ready leaders are to take the helm of their organisations. Regardless of how well businesses implement modern technology, success will depend on human capabilities and flexibility.
Hosted by the FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance, this session will offer HR executives the opportunity to meet peers, discuss the importance of culture and consider long-term approaches to modern leadership in the digital age.
Joseph Pistrui, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at IE Business School and FT | IE Corporate Learning Alliance educator will be moderating the session, joined by a leading Financial Times journalist.
Questions to be addressed will include:
- What are the key requirements for a successful digital transformation within an organisation?
- What role do HR leaders play in constructing a culture to embrace digital change?
- Do companies underestimate the importance of culture in the workforce?
- Is there sufficient investment in organisational capabilities?
- What can be done to support the strategic intent of digital business models?
- What are the main challenges that HR professionals face when attempting to engage the workforce?
Places at this exclusive event are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
HR Talks gather small groups of senior executives together to debate leadership challenges, approaches, and strategies. Hosted by FT Journalists and members of our global educator network, these sessions encourage conversations among selected audiences in private settings.